Company may revise and update this Agreement at anytime. Your continued use of the Site will mean you accept those changes.
1. Permissible and Prohibited Uses. You may not use the Site for anything other than a lawful and legitimate purpose. You may not reproduce, upload, post, transmit, download or distribute any part of the information contained in this Site without written permission from the Company. You also may not store or archive a significant portion of the Site content or create a database using the content. Examples of prohibited uses of the Site include, but are not limited to, the following: (a) deceptive and unfair trade practices; (b) placement on the Site of any untrue, malicious, fraudulent, harassing, offensive or defamatory material, or any material that is irrelevant to a legitimate use of the Site; (c) introduction of viruses, worms or other programming routines that are intended to disrupt or interfere with the intended operation of the Site; (d) insertion of links to other sites of whatever character; (e) promotion of any unlawful activity or purpose, including any activity that could give rise to criminal or civil liability; (f) unauthorized alteration of any data or information supplied by another user of the Site: or (g) any activity that infringes on the copyright, patent, trademark or other rights of any person or entity. If you engage in a prohibited use of the Site you may be barred from any future use of the Site. Any content introduced to the Site as a result of or which constitutes an impermissible use, as determined in the sole discretion of the Company, may be removed from the Site. If you engage in a prohibited use of the Site, You will be liable to the Company for damages it incurs as a result.
2. Hyperlinks. As you use the Site, you may encounter windows and hyperlinks that take you to web pages or websites of other companies, either to make their content available to you or to enable you to communicate directly with those companies. Because the Company has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that the Company is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
3. Copyright and Other Proprietary Rights. You acknowledge and agree that the Site and all information, data and content included therein (the “Content”) contains proprietary and confidential information, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, icons and images, which is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Site or the Content, in whole or in part without the express written permission of the Company.
4. Disclaimer Of Warranty. THE COMPANY PROVIDES THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, AND COMPANY GRANTS NO WARRANTIES TO YOU (EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE) WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE OR THE CONTENT. THE COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT THE SITE WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE OR ERROR-FREE, OR WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR, AND NO WARRANTY IS MADE WITH RESPECT TO, THE AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION UNAVAILABILITY CAUSED BY HEAVY TRAFFIC, TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES, OR ANY OUTAGE OR OTHER INTERRUPTION IN SERVICE.
5. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE TO (i) ANY USER FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR ITS AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES KNOW OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR TO (ii) ANY PERSON OTHER THAN THE USER. IN ADDITION, THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY OTHER USERS, INCLUDING UNAUTHORIZED USERS, OF THE SITE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR LIMITATIONS UPON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. Legal Compliance. You shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Site.
© 2010 Stella Nova Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved.